1. As part of booking a tutorial lesson with Turnaround Tuition, a non-refundable deposit must be paid prior to the commencement of the tuition session to lock in a day and time for weekly commencement for the entirety of the term.
2. To secure your desired tutorial time spot payment must be made 72 hours before the first tutorial lesson. This non-refundable deposit fee must be paid at least 72 hours in advance to Turnaround Tuition, via bank transfer or direct debit.
3. If the deposit fee is not paid 72 hours prior to the session, your desired tutorial session time will not be held for you. Turnaround Tuition has the right to cancel your tutorial session at their discretion, and offer the tutor’s available session time to other clients.
4. The deposit fee is the total session cost of one tutoring session (refer to package prices). This will be subtracted from the total package price for that term.
5. Deposit fees are non-refundable and for more information see our cancellations policy.
1. Due to the short nature of the session with students, Turnaround Tuition has set expectations around reasonable commutes to work. With tutoring sessions usually being an hour, a reasonable commute a session has been deemed 15km. Where it is reasonably foreseeable in the due course of business; tutors should be matched with students within a 15km radius.
2. When matching a tutor and to a student inside this 15km radius this is not the case then tutors will be given a travel fee. This fee is not included in the fees, and must be paid by parents prior to the lessons.
3. A travel fee is a fair pre-set amount to be used on petrol for tutors. This fee is set to be fair and reasonable to tutors in their commute to your home, due to the short nature of their sessional work.
4. The travel fee is only to be used in the scenario that occurs in an event when parents request an available tutor that is outside of the 15km radius, or due to short notice the only tutor available is outside of the 15km radius.
5. Travel fees must be paid via direct debit with the other weekly payment. If parents refuse to pay ahead of time, then their session will be cancelled and their deposit will not be refunded. If the parents have paid for lesson blocks they will need to pay for this additional amount prior to the session, unless it is the first session.
6. The travel fee for one tutoring session will be four dollars, for a one hour tutoring session.
1. If you desire to cancel your tuition session, you must convey this request in an email, a message via facebook or call. This request must explicitly state your desire to cancel your tuition session, and the subsequent details of the tuition session.This request must be done at least 24 hours in advance, this enables Turnaround Tuition to reschedule your session to another time and give appropriate notice to the tutor.
2. If you cancel your tutoring session to 24 hours prior to the session, the original cost paid towards the tutoring session will be credited to your next session.
3. If you cancel within less than 24 hours notice, the session's non-refundable deposit fee and any other cost paid towards that session will be lost.